sâmbătă, 31 august 2013

About Geocaching

         I heard about Geocaching long time ago ... But I have never practiced, only I had read about it. Until this year ... and I was very pleased, I really became passionate about this game.

         Next, I will continue to tell you a few words about Geocaching. This is a game that consists of finding "boxes" called geocaches. Geocaches (containers with airtight) also containing a pen and a notebook called logbook, can be found after the game buffs geographical coordinates, which are recorded on the website www.geocaching.com . So GPS certainly should not miss.

        Geocaches are placed all over the world. According to the website www.geocaching.com , there are 2,201,434 of geocaches and 6 million of geocachers on this planet.

        Inside caches, besides a logbook and a pen we can also find the so called Travel Bug or Geocoin that can be moved from one box to another and can travel from one country to another to achieve a goal, their path being monitored online.

        I hope I have made you really curious and I hope I have determined on you to try this game in the nearly future!
 
 
Geocache (Inside the box you can find a logbook)
Foto: Gabriela Iftode

 
Logbook
Foto: Gabriela Iftode

 
Travel Bug
Foto: Gabriela Iftode
 
Gabriela Iftode
     31/08/13
 
Source:
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu